Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED

Why 4?? This was really hard for me to think of 4 on each thing, sorry I'm lame in my answers.

I also just wanted to thank everyone for their comments on my last post, it really helped me. Sometimes when I'm blogging I feel like I'm just bragging and it is dumb, but I was really glad that I was able to post my feelings and get such a great response back from others, this is why I love blogging. Thanks everyone for being such great friends!!!
O.k. here goes............

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1.His cute little butt
2.That he works nights so he can be with the girls while I'm at work
3.That he makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world (I know I know he just wants to get laid)
4.That he relates ever thing anyone is talking about to a movie (I had to grow to love this about him)
4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER
I could watch almost any movie over and over because I don't remember them, this drives Gary crazy ha ha
1.Dances with wolves
2.The hot chick
3.The man in the iron mask
4. The little mermaid(and I DO!!)
4 T.V. SHOWS I WATCH
1.Judge Judy
2.Ellen
3.Friends(even though I have seen every one and know what will happen)
4. reality shows!!!
4 PLACES I'VE BEEN
1.Jamaica
2.Mexico
3.Navoo
4.Florida
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
1.My Mommy
2.My sister (Kresta)
3.Comic shop (aaaahhh Husband)
4.My brother on his mission
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1.Cheetos
2.fruit
3.chocolate
4.fiber one bars
4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
1.Hawaii
2.heaven(to see my sister, just for a visit though)
3.France
4. Rhode Island???
4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE UPCOMING YEAR
1.Ryleigh Jo getting baptized
2.Christmas
3.??
4.??
4 PEOPLE I HAVE TAGGED
1.Sheila
2.Cindy
3.Sara
4. Does anyone else read my blog???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, you figured it out!! I love reading about you :)