Friday, September 19, 2008

Shandee's Birthday

My little middle is 5!!!! Shandee is such a fun little girl! She talks so cute and we just love having her in our family. She has her grandpa Cleve wrapped around her finger. She just loves doing everything with him and she always has. Happy Birthday Shandee V. we love you!!!


Shandee had her birthday on Wednesday. Since our families are so busy and Gary works nights we decided to have her family parties on the next two Sundays. So I was worried that Shandee would feel disappointed and not have a good birthday. I asked Gary's sister if we could have Shandee's cousin sleep over on Tuesday. Whenever Shandee is talking about her she says, "My best friend", so Audrey slept over and we had tons of fun making cakes and getting ready for her birthday.When I got home from work we were waiting for Ryleigh Jo to come home from school so we could open presents and have cake and ice cream before Gary had to go to work, Shandee asked if she could go outside and I said sure you can it's your birthday you can do anything you want on your birthday. When I went to call her in I could not find her I was looking for her when my mom called and asked if I had lost Shandee, my mom asked her if her mom knew where she was she said, "It's o.k. it's my birthday I can do anything I want on my birthday and I wanted to come to grandma's house!"
Then for a present from grandma and grandpa they go the mall to get a build a bear. It was really cute and Shandee got a horse that she named Ariel. As soon as she was done she said lets hurry home to show grandpa.
Shandee had a great day for her birthday. It turned out to be a really fun day and she was just wore right out!!

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

What a fun day! She is such a cute girl! happy birthday Shandee!

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun!! She's such a cutie!!

sheila said...

Shandee is so cute. I can't believe she is already five years old, wasn't she just a little baby yesterday! I can't believe how much she looks like Todd and Mary's girls. It is so fun that you live so close to your parents, it sounds like your kids have a lot of fun with your Mom and Dad.

Kresta said...

I'm ready for you to update your blog now. :)