Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dancing

Ryleigh Jo and Shandee started dancing class today. I had been debating if I really wanted to let them do it. But after Shandee did cheer camp and just loved it I decided to give it a go.
Shandee goes at 3:00 for an hour and Ryleigh Jo goes at 5:00. So I have to hurry home from work to get Shandee back in town on time and then go and get Ryleigh Jo. It is a little hectic, but that's o.k. I guess that is what my Tuesday's will be from now on. Running back and forth.
Shandee was really excited she said she had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back next week. Ryleigh Jo said it was really hot and she just don't know if she can do the splits. I think it will be fun for them, I'm excited. Now we just have to get them cute little outfits to dance in and I also need to find ballet and tap shoes. I told Ryleigh Jo she should use her money to buy the ballet shoes and she said she would use $2.00 of the dollars and I could buy the rest. If only they only cost that much, oh well they will have fun times!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they will be the cutest little dancing girlas ever!!!

(no I didn't spell girlas wrong, that's how my boys use to say girls when they were little)