Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER!!!!



Here we are doing the egg coloring thing. Kara thought it was really fun to make her hands all pink. The girls had a lot of fun doing this. Gary also really likes to color eggs, he is really creative and we had some really fun eggsThen we went over to the huge riverside Easter egg hunt. This is usually a lot of fun and the girls get a lot of eggs. This year they didn't do so good. Ryleigh Jo just ran around and only got 4 eggs and Shandee only got 2, Kara did a little better with dad helping her. Luckily their cousin got like 30 eggs, so she shared. It was still fun.
Then we went to see the Easter bunny. Notice Shandee is not in this picture. I would like to lie and say she was scared of the bunny, but actually we stood in line forever and when it was our turn I could not find her. (She went back to grandpa's house with him.)
After the hunt we went to my grandma's house for a cook out. It is really fun because I get to see most of my cousins that I don't see very often. This was all on Saturday.Then on Sunday the Easter bunny found us and the girl's got lots of chocolate and some fun little toys. Then they had to find the eggs he hid outside. Kara was just happy to be outside!


Then we went to church. These are the cute dresses that my mom made for the girls. They really didn't want to get their pictures taken. Ryleigh Jo had to give a talk in primary. I was writing it about Easter and she wanted to know if she could talk about Brandee (Her aunt) So I let her help me write a part in the talk about Brandee, it was really good. After church we went to Gary's family and them mine for awhile. It was really a great Easter, we did a lot and had a lot of fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!! You did to get a lot of pictures. They are so cute. I love their Easter dresses, your mom did a GREAT job!!

Angie Tolman said...

Wow! Fun Easter!! I wish I had know the Easter Bunny was hiding in Riverside-My children kept looking for him. :) I am so glad you made it public so I can look at it. And I wish I could say everyone on there is a good friend, but I am really just trying to gather everyone from our class. However, I would consider you a friend too. I do have some crazy pictures---I promise not to post most of them though. I am glad you like it split that way-it wasn't at first, but we are still trying to find just under half the class so I thought it might help.

Speaking of class of 98 do you know Sheila's e-mail? or a phone number? If you post it to my blog type out at and dot and I will hide it so spammers can't get it. Thanks.

Angie Tolman said...

P.S. I hope that makes sense. It was a lot of info-not very well typed up.

Amy Jo said...

Cute dresses. That picture of Kara with her hand in the egg dye looks like trouble!! I love Shandee in the braids.

sheila said...

The girls looked so cute and appeared to have a lot of fun at the big Riverside egg hunt. We decided not to go because my mom had one and so did Jeff's mom. Your blog looks great, looks like you are a pro at it now. Now you need to teach me!

Stacy said...

Hey Annie,
So good to hear from you. It makes me so excited to hear from friends. It looks like you are doing well. Yes, the girl thing is fun. It seems like so many people have only girls. Your girls are really cute. Thanks again for saying hi. We'll have to keep tabs on each other now.
Stacy

Sarah said...

yay- I found your blog after spelling your name wrong a zillion times. Glad your easter went well.