Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Disney on Ice


We took our little princesses to Disney on Ice on Saturday. It was soo much fun, I,m glad we decided to go.
They all dressed up too. Ryleigh Jo was Belle, Shandee was sleeping beauty and Kara was snow white. The show was so cute. Ryleigh Jo was very quiet the whole time and didn't say anything, that means she was really happy. Shandee
was so excited each new princess that came out she would scream their name, and Kara would wave to each princess as they were leaving and she would scream every once in a while. She was really good the whole time. Daddy wasn't too sure it was that much fun, but he went anyway! What a good daddy we have he loves watching all the princess shows with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I'm so glad you posted the pics!! Gary looks real enthused!!

Amy Jo said...

You did have great seats! Your girls looked darling in their princess costumes.

sheila said...

Annie, I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so darn cute. Does Gary ever get sick of princess girly things?? Your blog was darling, I think you may have excited me to make one. I linked to Angie's and all her friends and was looking at blogs until 1am. It was good to get caught up on everyone's life. It is a fun way to stay in contact, I think I have been living in the dark ages, take care.