Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

I love Halloween!!! We had so much fun this year! We carved pumpkins, painted pumpkins, and loved the trick-or-treating!! I need to learn to do a slide show because we had so much fun pictures, but here are a few!!

Ryleigh Jo was "Miss Riverside" she loves dressing up and looking beautiful. Shandee was a "Rock Star" she came up with it all on her own. she had a guitar, but it got heavy. Kara was an Elephant! I had bought her a princess dress, but she said "No I'm Hate it" so we looked all over for an elephant costume, we found one ,but it cost a lot so we printed a picture and she took it over to grandma Vickie and said make it, so she found one on e-bay for $3.99, YEA!!! she loved it, she would say, "Trick-or-Treat, I'm a elephant"
Ryleigh Jo had a few fun things at her school, They had a costume parade during school and then they got to paint pumpkins for the pumpkin walk they do every year. Her class did rock stars, it was cute!




2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Fun day isn't it! The elephant was really cute! Thanks for the SW costume. It was a huge hit here!

sheila said...

What an appropriate song to go with Gary's costume. He is a funny guy. I bet he loves Halloween too. I wish I would have seen you, we did the Tremonton main street trick or treating also. Darling costume. I sent you an email because I went private.