Tuesday, August 12, 2008

catching up

Well I guess I need to post to tell everyone what we have been up to. I honestly thought people didn't read my blog, but I have had a few people tell me I need to update. I am really not that great at this, but here goes. We have been having a great summer!!! I'm way sad it is almost over!! We have been swimming a few times, we had a family Reunion there are a few pictures. It was a Hawaii themed party. It was a lot of fun. We also went to dinosaur park, but it was way too hot, but it was fun to be with cousins.Ryleigh Jo and Shandee got to do hi-stepper camp. Shandee just loved it. She came home and kept doing her dance over and over, she also tried to teach Kara. Ryleigh Jo just did it she said it was o.k. Then they got to be in the kid's parade for wheat and beat days.

We also did a little family vacation. We went to park city for a couple of days. We just got a hotel room and swam and shopped a little. The girls had fun swimming. It rained one day and we swam in the rain, it was fun. On the way home we stopped at the Layton Hill's mall and they had this play area and there was a channel 5 desk, they loved it. It had a camera on them so they could see themselves on t.v., it was silly!!
Well we have a few fun things planned this week, Brigham pool, Bear lake, a sleep over at grandma and grandpa Atkin's house and of course the FAIR next week.

P.S. Here is a cute pic. of Kara cleaning!!! Yes I will lend her to anyone, she also does windows!! She actually makes more of a mess than help, but she is dang cute!!!




















































































































































































3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Looks like you are enjoying each moment...me too. Time for work is coming too fast. Have a fun week. Maybe we will see you at the fair, but most likely on Monday!!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY a post!! I know you haven't been busy so what the heck?? J/K And what do you mean nobody reads your blog??? Am I a nobody???

I bet more people read it then you think.

I'm so sad summer is about over, but I'll be so glad to get to talk to all of you again!! (especially since you don't keep your blog up & I don't know what you've been up to)! Have fun for two weeks, then I'll be seeing ya!! Love ya!!

Kresta said...

I read your blog faithfully! I can't wait to put the Bear Lake pics on my blog. That was very fun. Less than a week till we go back to work .... YUCK. See ya'll tonight!